Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tajweed Rules - Idgham & Ithaar
Transcript of Tajweed Rules - Idgham & Ithaar
Ith har means to say noon clear. There are 6 letters hamzah ha ayn haa ghayn & kah. The definition of ithar is to pronounce every arabic letter clear .
Examples of idgham are :
Examples of ith har
Some examples of ith har are:
What is idgham
Idgham means to merge. To make idgham you need the letters in noon sakin is a nonvoweled letter. If the 1st word ends with noon sakin and the next word begins with one of the letters in , then the noon sakin merges into the next letter.
Nun Sakinah - Idgham & Ith-har