Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tajweed Rules - Idgham & Ithaar
Transcript of Tajweed Rules - Idgham & Ithaar
Ith har means to say noon clear. There are 6 letters hamzah ha ayn haa ghayn & kah. The definition of ithar is to pronounce every arabic letter clear .
Examples of idgham are :
Examples of ith har
Some examples of ith har are:
What is idgham
Idgham means to merge. To make idgham you need the letters in noon sakin is a nonvoweled letter. If the 1st word ends with noon sakin and the next word begins with one of the letters in , then the noon sakin merges into the next letter.
Nun Sakinah - Idgham & Ith-har