Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Student makes Changes
Transcript of Student makes Changes
2. Approval and signing changes
After SAO receives the changes, we get the signatures from TUL Authorities (Student Coordinator and Vice-dean).
Now the document is signed by both you and TUL.
We will scan it and send it back to you.
3. Your Home University sends the signed document back.
Make sure your Home University sends a scan of the signed document back. It can be directly to you or to us.
By now, the document is signed by you, TUL and your Home University.
Send the final document to SAO
1. Make changes to your Learning Agreement.
and make the necessary changes in your Learning Agreement.
Confirm the changes.
Print and sign the document.
Bring the signed document to SAO (Student Assistance Office)
If your Home University sent it to you, then forward the final document to SAO
All done! Your changes have been completely approved! :)
Additional courses will be announced in the beginning of the semester
Then you have
to make your changes
What about my Erasmus+ Learning Agreement ?
This is a document is useful for grants, or your home university. It can be signed but you have to be careful:
It does not replace the document from mobility.
It has to be filled with the same information as the mobility document (name, code, ECTS...)