Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Citing Sources
Using somebody's work or idea and saying that you created it is called plagiarism.
It is stealing if you do not cite sources. You need to give credit to the person who created it.
What do you cite?
Any Creative Work:
What do you not have to cite?
Distance between 2 cites
Age of a famous person.
These are not creative works so do not have to be cited.
Paraphrase= put ideas in own words
Fact from Source:
"The sun warms the surface of Earth, the planet we live on."
Paraphrase: (idea in own words)
The earth is warmed by the sun.
Use phrases and words for notes:
Example: The United States won their independence from Britain in 1776.
US: Independence 1776
Author, Title, Publisher, Date, Page Numbers (website url if online source)
Many Online Sources Give you the Citation! It makes it easy!