Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of OLV
Team decision-making in an experimental asset market
Teams reduce bubbles in experimental asset markets
Higher volume in individuals treatment
Time for deliberation
Speed of reaction
Call market results
are less bubbly
Stephen Cheung and Stefan Palan
Cheung, S. L., Palan, S., 2012. Two Heads are Less Bubbly than One. Team Decision-Making in an Experimental Asset Market, Experimental Economics 15(3), 373–397.