Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 6 Lesson 2: Lenin’s final years and legacy - What were Lenin’s final concerns and priorities?
Transcript of Week 6 Lesson 2: Lenin’s final years and legacy - What were Lenin’s final concerns and priorities?
Home Group 1:
Home Group 2:
Home Group 3:
To understand Lenin’s contributions to changing society and his final concerns and priorities.
Students will be able to analyse Lenin’s contributions to changing society and explain his final political, economic, military, and social concerns.
Expert group A:
Lenin's final will and testament
Expert group B:
Historical interpretations (key debates)
Expert group C:
Visual source analysis
1. Start in your expert group
2. Read and discuss your text.
3. Each person writes down their answers.
4. You will have 30 minutes.
5. Go to your home group, which will be made up of an expert on each topic.
6. Each expert takes turns in explaining their text and answers to the group.
7. We'll have 20 minutes for this discussion.