Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
8 things to teach yourself to teach with technology
Transcript of 8 things to teach yourself to teach with technology
Why use technology?
Step 1: Create a journal
Step 2: Create online storage for your teaching images
Step 3: Create an online speaking activity
Step 4 : Create a blog with a video activity for your students
Step 5 : using Online Sticky Noticeboards
Step 6 :create your own youtube channel
Step 7 :Create digital books with illustrations
Go to : https://penzu.com/p
Go to: http://www.ﬂickr.com
Go to: http://voicethread.com
Go to: http://posterous.com/
Go to: http://www.wallwisher.com/
Step 8: create screenshots using Jing
Go to: http://www.pimpampum.net/bookr/
Go to: www.youtube.com
Speaking exams / Projects
Students can comment on a short video or trailer