Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hardy Weinberg
What is a population?
A localized group of individuals,all of the same species, capable of interbreeding.
What is a gene pool?
All of the genes alleles in a population at one time
Hardy Weinberg Theory
Frequency of alleles in a population’s gene pool will remain constant over generations unless acted upon by agents other than sexual recombination
Hardy Weinberg Equilibrium
Allele frequency is constant from generation to generation
Hardy Weinberg Equations
Conditions required for Equilibrium
No immigration or emigration
No net mutations
No natural selection
The Five Fingers of Evolution
A real life example, start at :45