Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hardy Weinberg
What is a population?
A localized group of individuals,all of the same species, capable of interbreeding.
What is a gene pool?
All of the genes alleles in a population at one time
Hardy Weinberg Theory
Frequency of alleles in a population’s gene pool will remain constant over generations unless acted upon by agents other than sexual recombination
Hardy Weinberg Equilibrium
Allele frequency is constant from generation to generation
Hardy Weinberg Equations
Conditions required for Equilibrium
No immigration or emigration
No net mutations
No natural selection
The Five Fingers of Evolution
A real life example, start at :45