Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Recruitment & Selection
Transcript of Recruitment & Selection
Using social media
CV/Application forms review
Judge against requirements
Date, time, venue
Purpose of Interviews
Order of events/Structure
Meet team members
Chair of interview panel
Job offer, Verbal & Written
CRB or other clearance
Written tests e.g. spelling, writing a blog
Skills test e.g. word processing, operating a machine
Inform candidates on outcome
Feedback on performance
Read the CV's/Application forms
Look for inconsistencies
Look for gaps in history
Reviewing interview notes
Review any tests
Team members views
The 'Ultimate' test
'Size' of job
Type of experience
Physical requirements for the job
1. Identifying the role & preparing for recruitment.
2. Selection options.
3. Preparing and conducting the interview.
4. Making a job offer.
5. Recruitment & selection documentation.
6. Consider the legal aspects to recruitment.
Marriage and Civil Partnership;
Pregnancy and Maternity;
Religion or Belief;
PLUS-Trade Union Membership of Non-Membership
Skype/Face Time Interview
Social Media research
25% Staff leave with first 2 years
- Men 9yrs 2mths
- Women 7yrs 9mths
Redundancy related turnover increased
Voluntary turnover fallen
Skills shortage in certain jobs
Higher turnover with younger people
Public sector employs 21% of workers
01736 339 384