Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Nazis
The nazism was a dictatorship period in Germany from 1933 to 1945, under the control of Adolf Hitler. They believed in the superiority of the Aryan race, and through their 12 years in power they persecuted members of other races and many minority groups. Nazi Germany ceased to exist after her defeat in the ending of the World War II.
In 1938 a Jew killed a German diplomat. The Nazis smashed up Jewish shops and workplaces. Ninety-one Jews were murdered. Hundreds of synagogues were burnt. Many Jews were sent to concentration camps and other left the country.
The Final Solution & Death Camps
The Nazis came up with the 'solution' to the 'Jewish Question', the killing of all minority in the German territory. The able-bodied were used as slave labour. The old, the sick and children were immediately killed.
This is a segment of a movie, set after the Second World War. It represents the power the Nazis had over the masses, and the control on people's ideologies.