Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Twiddla & Skrbl
Transcript of Twiddla & Skrbl
"Team Whiteboarding with Twiddla." ReadWriteWeb - Web Apps, Web Technology Trends, Social Networking and Social Media. Web. 21 June. 2010. <http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/team_whiteboarding_with_twiddla.php>. First, someone sets up a meeting on the "scratch pad" or in the "sandbox". Next send an email to anyone who wants to or
needs to join the meeting. Then by simply clicking on the meeting link in the email, you join the meeting and start contributing. For example... Cons:
1. Some of the tools are hard to use.
2. Sound is bad in big groups.
3. It could run slowly in huge groups.
4. Work could be deleted if too many
use it at the same time. Why is this good for students?
They don't need to sign up and can access this from anywhere. Why might this be bad for students? Work might be lost and they might get distracted by the chat feature. Why is this good for teachers?
It's free and can be accessed by anyone, anywhere. Why might this be bad for teachers?
Work could get deleted, or someone might loose connection or not show up. The End Twiddla & Skrbl Another web based whiteboard for online multi user collaboration without needing an account. Basic tools allow users to sketch, write text, share files, upload pictures all in one common shared space. "Everyone sees the same screen, everybody gets on the same page". What is Skrbl? Skrbl: Easy to Share Online Whiteboard. 21 June 2010. Web. 21 June 2010. <http://www.skrbl.com/>. "24:4 (2009:12) Committee Updates: Telecom TF « NASIG Newsletter." NASIG Newsletter. 21 June 2010. Web. 21 June 2010. <http://nasignews.wordpress.com/2009/12/18/244-200912-committee-updates-telecom-tf/>. Potential Educational Use Collaborative brainstorming & planning
Mark up a document, website or picture together
Long distance collaboration
Twiddla has a grid for graphing & math symbols Basically Good and Bad Online. For free. It's a meeting. Pros:
1. It's free.
2. Any file can be uploded.
3. Anyone can join.
4. It comes with interactive tools.
5. It can use sound (including Skype)
6. Work is saved on "the cloud". http://www.skrbl.com/141232649 YouTube - Twiddla Features. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. 21 June 2010. Web. 24 June 2010. < http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHaxAYNUfs&feature=related >.