Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Audience Analysis & Adaptation
Transcript of Audience Analysis & Adaptation
Analysis & Adaptation
How do I get the 411?
"People only understand things in terms of their experience...
you must get inside their experience."
Adapting to the Audience
Attitude toward topic
Attitude toward speaker
Attitude toward occasion
Look the part
Pay attention to audience feedback
QUESTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND
Whom am I speaking to?
What do I want them to know, believe, or do as a result of my speech?
What's the most effective way to compose and present my speech to accomplish that aim?
Turn your monitor ON
How does all this benefit me?
Maintain high levels of audience interest.
Meet audience expectations.
Avoid embarrassing subjects or remarks.