Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 1 Lesson 2: Context and background of the revolution
Transcript of Week 1 Lesson 2: Context and background of the revolution
LI: To gain a longer-term overview of the historical background to the Chinese revolution of 1949, including key beliefs and the challenge posed to the Qing Dynasty (1644-1912) by foreign encroachment.
SC: Students will be able to explain the key features of Confucianism, Buddhism and Daoism, as well as the weaknesses of the Qing dynasty (1644-1912) that contributed to desires for reform or revolution.
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
An long-term overview of the 1949 Chinese Revolution
Main activity: Jigsaw reading
1. Key belief systems
2. Nature of Qing Dynasty rule
3. Challenge of foreign encroachment
- We'll have 20 minutes.
- We'll have twenty minutes