Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Social Capital
Children and Relationships
Social Captial and its Benefits
& Its Benefits
Can attend on average 6-8 different schools
9 months to 1 yr to acclimate
What is Social Capital
"...relationship that can promote health and well-being..."
Build Family Capital
School and Parent Involvment
Develop civic engagement and connect with local community
Rules to follow
1. Get Involved
2. Ask how you can help
3. Don't keep score
3 -6 years
(Erikson, 1982; Cannon 2011; Bradshaw, 2010)
(Erikson, 1963, 1982)
(Cohen, Gottlieb & Underwood, 2000)
(Condulci, 2015, Sumi 2006, Karkouti, 2004)
(Carney, Hazler, Jacob, 2011)
Relationships are beneficial
to the human development.