Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CPEC 101 Presentation 2018 Update
Transcript of CPEC 101 Presentation 2018 Update
If the answer is
CPEC represents the largest number of employees state-wide, including more than 1900 AFC members
We strive to promote professional growth and exchange among the career and professional employees in the Florida College System.
CPEC represents YOU!
Chair – Gregory Williams, TCC
CPEC exists to...
AFC Career & Professional Employees Commission
How do you know if you are a Career Employee?
A CAREER & PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE!
(even if it is not your primary commission)
Chair-Elect – Katie Profeta, IRSC
Secretary – Jennifer Lewallen, PHSC
Treasurer – Kathy Bauernfeind, EFSC
Past Chair – Matt Wetzel, FSCJ
Ways & Means Chair
At all AFC events
With others who hold similar positions at colleges throughout Florida
Certified College Professional
Scholarships for Higher Ed
Leadership Opportunities within the Commission
(even at your own chapter)
Collaboration with other professionals
Employee of the Year
in your chapter
Learn how YOU can get involved
in your region
in your commission