Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Living Well: Pursue Unity
Transcript of Living Well: Pursue Unity
'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
The second is this:
There is no commandment greater than these."
'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
'Love your neighbor as yourself'
God loved us
• By choosing to reposition himself
• By choosing to "stay in the room"
• By choosing to let go of offenses
“And who is my neighbor?”
Friday, May 29 2015
Alliant Energy Center
“Our Madison Plan: Taking Madison From Worst To First. ”
free tickets at
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son
“A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead.
happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side.
So too, a Levite,
when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.
But a Samaritan,
as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him.