Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Project Tableau
A Bridge over Troubled Waters
Scheiber Sándor School, Budapest
The Class of 1942/43
The Class of 2002/15
Interviewing Holocaust survivors 101
by Szilvia Czingel from Centropa
Setting up guidelines for the interviews
questions to ask
questions to avoid
main focus on school
how to record
how to arrange
Typing and translating the interviews
Processing the interviews and deciding on
the type of video to be made.
Choosing the questions to focus on
Writing the script and recording voice-over
Finding illustration and editing the video