Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lincoln
Union soldiers hold down the balloon while Lowe stands in the basket writing a report.
A messenger on horseback waits to take the dispatch to headquarters.
General George B. McClellan
King Mongut and his heir
General Robert E. Lee
Meditation on Divine Will
September 2, 1862
Letter to Fanny McCullough
December 23, 1862
"'Masterly Inactivity' - Six Months on the Potomac," cartoon, February 1, 1862
Emancipation Proclamation [California printing, Cheesman copy], January 1, 1863  (Gilder Lehrman Collection)
President Lincoln visits General
McClellan after the Battle of Antietam
First page of King Mongut’s
letter to President Buchanan.
The White House, 1862
Mary Todd Lincoln
Tad and Abraham Lincoln.