Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Japanese Hairstyles: Edo Period (1603-1868)
Transcript of Japanese Hairstyles: Edo Period (1603-1868)
Edo Period (1603- 1868) By: Ariane N. & Ayra H. Maru-Mage (18th-19th Century) Gikei (1804-1808) Vertical Mage (1790's) Yoko-hyogo (late Edo Period) Box Shimada Mage (1750- 1868) Edo Period: 1603-1868 Shimada Mage (1750-1868) Shimada Mage (1650-1780) In Japan, during the seventeenth century, hair ornaments of lacquered wood or tortoiseshell began to be used.