Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Building Blocks for Successful Screenager Learning
Transcript of Building Blocks for Successful Screenager Learning
Are you smarter than a screenager?
3) Develop a responsible use policy
6) Partner with students to plan activities
The building blocks
2) Secure parent/guardian and/or student agreement
4) Have a plan to teach students about safety and etiquette
5) Establish classroom management procedures with students
7) Incorporate use of tech into teacher & student assessment
The 5 steps to
harness the power of tech for
If we let students use their own devices in class, it would be chaos. You have no idea!
Discipline and theft with BYOT