Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OREO Method of Persuasive Writing
Transcript of OREO Method of Persuasive Writing
your opinion on any issue, the
O.R.E.O. method is a good way
to organize your thoughts. "O" is for Opinion State the opinion that you have
Make sure your opinion is clear "R" is for Reasons State the reason for why you feel the way you do
You should give more than two reasons to explain your opinion "E" is for Explanation Support your reasons
Each one of your reasons should have its own support "O" is for Opinion
(again...) Restate your opinion on the issue
This works like a conclusion where you wrap up your argument