Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gold Award 101
Transcript of Gold Award 101
1. Choose an issue
3. Get Help
4. Create a Plan.
5. Present your Plan and
6. Take Action
7. Educate and Inspire Throughout the seven steps you will... Get to know your neighborhood, town or city through research and networking. Choose an issue you are passionate about and want to make better in your community. Create a detailed action plan. Present your plan to the Gold Award Committee for feedback. Put your plan into action. Then reflect on your lessons learned and share your project. You will also be invited to celebrate at the Annual Badgerland Council
Girl Scout Awards Ceremony. Throughout the Gold Award Process you will have the advice and help of the Gold Award Committee. They are a group of Girl Scout volunteers dedicated to helping you make your project a successful one. The committee will review your project, give advice and counsel you while you put your plan into action. It can earn you college scholarships, advance placement in the military, and recognition for the leadership qualities that this award represents. How do I learn more about the Gold Award? Check your most recent issue of the Badgerland Council PathFinder for a listing of upcoming Gold Award Training workshops. The Gold Award Training is MANDATORY for all girls that pursue the Gold Award. It is a workshop meant to fully prepare each girl for all seven steps of the Gold Award Standards of Excellence. The classes are taught by members of the Gold Award Committee. And is a great place to begin getting questions answered and advice on your project ideas. And must be done before you submit your project for approval to the committee. So, choose a Journey and get to work on the prerequisite. Then we'll see you at a Gold Award Training. If you have any other questions you may also contact:
Program Specialist - Girl Leadership
800-236-2710 x 3030 And...
Please fill out the online form at http://gsbadgerland.org/ForGirls/AwardSurvey/tabid/715/Default.aspx
to get credit for this training and also to give us feedback.