Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Entrepreneurial Journalism
Niche or location
Nonprofits with big $$$
1: Understand the News Ecosystem
2: Get inspired by success
3: Go Where the Money Is
4: Don't Wait; Innovate
5: Turn your idea into a business
6: Build your business know-how
7: Harness Technology
8: Go to Market
Table of Contents
“The web favors things that are narrowly comprehensive.' That is, 'everything about something.' Newspapers, by contrast, are variety shows: 'something about everything.”
- Lisa Williams
6 traits of journo-entrepreneurs
Question: What is your favorite website for news? Or mobile app for news?
Question: How do you get the news?
Do you seek it out or let it find you?
How has that changed in the last 5 years?
What do you want
to be doing in 5 years?