Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Interactive Math Notebooks (WHY)
Transcript of Copy of Interactive Math Notebooks (WHY)
How to Create Them
What are they?
Why use them?
1. A collection of notes taken from reading, listening,
discussion, and viewing, including corresponding
responses, either in graphic or written form. First
introduced in Addison-Wesley's History Alive!
Means of communication
Construct a cover
Create Table of Contents
Keep a class model
2. Daily journal-type recording of student-written class notes
from reading, lecture, and discussions, and the reflective and metacognitive responses students made to their own note taking.
by interacting with own learning
take notes on right side
respond on left side
between teacher and student
between teacher and parent/guardian
work with parents academically
thinking displayed through connecting with teacher input
authentic assessment through writing, graphing, drawing, responding, observing, and using material
glue inside front cover
and/or title page
1-100 in pen
begin on right side of 2nd page
title of assignment