Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UPT 1041 Cause and Effect Essays
Transcript of UPT 1041 Cause and Effect Essays
How to Organize
obsession with youth
everyone looks the same
pressure to change
Focus: Causes or Effects?
3. develop your thesis statement
1. evaluate your list
2. choose two important causes or effects*
4. write an outline
Types of causes and effects
Brainstorm in Exercise 1 on page 134
Read: Why Students are Poor
Pairwork: Exercise 4 A & B pg. 137
Choose a topic from the list
Use the worksheet for brainstorming and outlining
Come to class TUESDAY with your outline and rough draft!
*it is important to cluster ideas together. See "Rhetorical Focus" on page 138...