Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Networks of Recipe Sharing in Early Modern England
Transcript of Networks of Recipe Sharing in Early Modern England
Early Modern England Anonymous Bound Manuscript Containing Two Parts, Late 17th C. Contemporary vellum, rebacked with engraved brass clasp and handmade paper, 12.5 x 8 inches. New York Academy of Medicine, New York, NY. Aunt Masham's
Chocolate Recipe Left: Choice Receipts; Right: Johanna St. John Lady Lowther's
For To Make Bean-Bread Left: Choice Receipts; Right: Lowther Family Cookbook Lowther Family Cookbook Johanna St. John "Her Booke" Anonymous NYAM Book Sunny Allaire-Graham
September 12, 2012
For the Culinary Historians of New York