Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of "Order of Operations" Bulletin Board
Transcript of Copy of "Order of Operations" Bulletin Board
Fourth, add or subtract in order from left to right. Order of Operations: Parentheses "PEMDAS"
First, perform operations within parentheses.
Second, compute exponents, working from left to right.
Third, multiply or divide in order from left to right.
Fourth, add or subtract in order from left to right. "Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally" 34 + 6 x (6 x 8) = 12 x 3 + (25 x 3) + 9 = 200 - 8 x (5 x 3 + 8) = 10 - 2 x 5 + 36 = 20 x 5 - 50 + 30 = 7 x 6 - 2 x 9 + (8 x 2 + 7) = or The rules to follow when more than one operation is used in a numerical expression.