Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Meditech Operations Reverse Engineering
Transcript of Meditech Operations Reverse Engineering
"In the beginning we had no great and far reaching plan. Each event, every decision,
a success here, a mistake there, would take us another step forward."
- A. Neil Pappalardo
In December of 1968, I left Mass General Hospital and worked passionately for the next 8 months to create MEDITECH. 35 years ago on Monday, August 4, we opened our doors at 65 Rogers Street, Cambridge MA. We consisted of a young staff of 3 - Mort Ruderman, Curt Marble and myself. We hired Larry later in the week. We were very ambitious, but somewhat naive in how much hard work it would really take to make MEDITECH a success. It is now 35 years later and I am very proud of what we have accomplished - not just the original 4 but all the current and prior staff who have contributed to our success over these years. The best is yet to come. Regards.
- Neil MEDITECH Founder, Chairman and CEO