Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Globalisation 101
THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY
Globalisation in 4 minutes:
Where in the world ?
The Global Community
WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE YOU CONNECTED TO?
HOW DO WE BEHAVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS?
USE THE WORKSHEETS TO WORK OUT WHICH PLACES IN THE WORLD YOU HAVE A CONNECTION WITH.
NOW USE THE MAP TO SHOW WHERE THOSE PLACES ARE
• Who is part of our society?
• Are the traditional expectations of how we should treat people still relevant?
• Do we need new rules about how to behave, when our behaviour affects those on the other side of the world whom we will never meet? If so – what do you think those rules should be?
The History of Globalisation:
How do these pictures relate to globalisation?
Where in the world...
WHAT IS IT?
WHAT EFFECTS DOES IT HAVE?
Come up with as many examples of globalisation as you can.