Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Globalisation 101
THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY
Globalisation in 4 minutes:
Where in the world ?
The Global Community
WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE YOU CONNECTED TO?
HOW DO WE BEHAVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS?
USE THE WORKSHEETS TO WORK OUT WHICH PLACES IN THE WORLD YOU HAVE A CONNECTION WITH.
NOW USE THE MAP TO SHOW WHERE THOSE PLACES ARE
• Who is part of our society?
• Are the traditional expectations of how we should treat people still relevant?
• Do we need new rules about how to behave, when our behaviour affects those on the other side of the world whom we will never meet? If so – what do you think those rules should be?
The History of Globalisation:
How do these pictures relate to globalisation?
Where in the world...
WHAT IS IT?
WHAT EFFECTS DOES IT HAVE?
Come up with as many examples of globalisation as you can.