Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adelaide project
Spring has subtropical temperatures and the hottest was 44.5 degrees. The coldest was 5.6 degrees and the wettest was 317.6 mm. these were this year's temperatures.
Adelaide is the Capital of South Australia. It takes 5 hours and 36 minutes to get from Hamilton to Adelaide.
In summer Adelaide has beautiful weather and the hottest it has been was 42.1 degrees, the coldest was 13.9 degrees and the wettest was 26.0 mm all these temperatures were this year so it has had a pretty hot year in summer in Adelaide.
Please comment and like
hope you liked it !
In Autumn the hottest it has been in Adelaide is 35.9 degrees. The coldest was 8.2 degrees and the wettest was 328.8mm all these temperatures were last year's temperatures.
Adelaide in winter is very hard to get hot but the hottest day was 25.8 degrees. The coldest was 3.2 degrees and the wettest is 403.6 mm these temperatures are from last year.