Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Global Media
or civilization on a people. Communist Party’s Central Propaganda Department Although there are many different advantages, there are just as many disadvantages of global campaigns:
Differences in consumer needs, wants, and usage patterns for products
Differences in consumer response to marketing mix elements
Differences in brand and product development and the competitive environment
Differences in the legal environment, some of which may conflict with those of the home market
Differences in the institutions available, some of which may call for the creation of entirely new ones
Differences in administrative procedures
Differences in product placement. Advertising revenue estimated at $500 billion worldwide. http://www.afterelton.com/blog/edkennedy/bollywood-dunno-y http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/13/google-china-history-time_n_422488.html#s75261