Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Data Structures course
Transcript of Introduction to Data Structures course
Name of Instructor
CSC 2104 ~ Data Structures and Algorithms
Department of CS, KICT
… deals with basic algorithm analysis techniques such as sorts, heaps, hashing
... uses fundamental data structures such as lists, stacks, queues, trees and graphs
Lab Practical 20%
Test 1 20%
Test 2 20%
Requirements of Course
Weiss, M. A. (2014), Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ (4th ed.). United States: Pearson **Storage medium: Thumb drive/Cloud storage
1. understand basic data structures and algorithms
2. Apply data structures and algorithms for real-life problems
3. Analyze application requirements and matching these requirements to most efficient data structures and algorithms
4. Evaluate the choice of data structures and algorithms
5. understand the Islamic ethical and professional responsibilities in developing application