Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Would you risk your life?
Even if you didn't have to? (project for "through the tunnel")
Transcript of Would you risk your life?
Would you risk your life Even if you didn't have to? If I were to risk my life, I wouldn't do it for myself, I'd do it for others. I think it's admirable to risk your life if you don't have to, but it's not admirable if you do it for yourself. I think that people in the army, marines, etc. are very good people to look up to. They are probably the least selfish people on this earth. People do it every day. so... I don't think there are exeptions for dieing for yourself. Why in the world would you die for yourself?!? And I, for one, wouldn't want to die trying to swim through a tunnel! I would. Who needs you? who needs someone? Why not some one who needs a life?Full transcript