Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Matrix at Marshall
Transcript of The Matrix at Marshall
be successful and
care of the people who struggled for me
Dayeng, 11th grade
"I strive day in and day
out to be the
first-generation high school graduate
in my family."
Spencer, 11th grade
"I feel that
I need more energy
because I don't hold enough within myself."
Quazanae, 11th grade
"I would like the school to provide more
hands on and out of the building activities
Robert, 11th grade
"I believe there
should be classes that are available for the
careers we want to pursue
Najah, 11th grade
"I want to
choose my future path and be supported
all the way through."
Kristi, 11th grade
Special thanks to our narrators,
Jalia and Robert!