Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of math
Parallel lines- are two lines in the same plane that never intersect. Q uadrillateral- a four sided polygon R Right cone
- a cone whose axis is perpendicular to the plane containing its base S Surface
- the boundary of a 3-D figure T Tesselation
- a covering of a plane with congruent copies of the same region with no holes or overlaps U An 11-sided polygon (a flat shape with straight sides). V Vertical line
- a line that goes straight up and down W whole numbers- are numbers that are like 3,4,5,6,7 X The x -axis is the horizontal axis of a two-dimensional plot in Cartesian coordinates that is conventionally oriented to point to the right J x axis Y Y Axis-The line on a graph that runs vertically (up-down) through zero. Y Axis Z z-intercept- a point at which a graph intersect the z-axis joint variation-a variation in which the values of one variable depend upon those of 2 or more variables an n-sided prism is a polyhedron made of an n-sided polygonal base . q