Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mid term example
Transcript of Mid term example
I hope your prezi is much better and more exciting than mine! Midterm Example Digital tools,
and Netiquette Getting help You can get help on any program
by clicking on the help option Design principals Go into the class in Moodle.
Go to the "Design Principals to remember" reading for this information. The cloud Read the reading in moodle on "the cloud" for this section Different online
Collaboration tools Be sure to include all 3 types of collaboration tools we used in Unit 3! You should always cite your sources
This image was taken from http://educationaltechnologyguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/citation-help-resources-make-citing.html; the facebook image from http://www.digitaltrends.com/how-to/how-to-set-facebook-privacy-settings/ and the shouting from http://pass-forward.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-we-shout-when-in-anger.html Keep your identity safe online TYPING IN ALL CAPITOL LETTERS MEANS YOU ARE SHOUTING!! Done with Semester 1!
On to Semester 2!