Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
I Teach with Technology! What's your super power?!
Transcript of I Teach with Technology! What's your super power?!
Student Driven Projects
Research... on and on!
~ SUPER APPS ~
What's your super power?
What to read next
Book Fair Prizes
Book Talk Questions
- IDEAS -
Pull pictures straight from relyable sources (Library of Congress, NASA, etc)
Student Rubric Checklist for Text Features Project https://goo.gl/fVkVem
Make ANYTHING Talk!
1) Take a picture
2) Draw a Line
3) Record Your Voice
Be sure to get KIDS version
Easy Blogger Jr.
Easy Way for Young Students to Blog
By one app for MY TEACHER iPad
Once projects are created choose a
"guest blogger" from each class to blog
about the project.
Let Students Use Their Voice!
Match Up Color Squares for Younger Grades with PowerPoint
I teach with technology..
Save a Powerpoint slide like this
as a jpeg
Great for 1 device Classrooms