Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reusable EDU Design: Literary Devices
Transcript of Reusable EDU Design: Literary Devices
Copy, move around, or add to this prezi to create your own lesson plan on literary devices.
extensively employed by writers to develop a literary piece
structures in literary texts that writers employ to achieve artistic ends, and also a reader's greater understanding and appreciation.
It is the logical sequence of events that develops a story.
It refers to the time and place in which a story takes place.
It is the main character of story, novel or a play e.g. Hamlet in the play Hamlet
It is the character in conflict with the Protagonist e.g. Claudius in the play Hamlet
A person who tells the story.
Where characters of a narrative speak to one another.
It is an issue in a narrative around which the whole story revolves.
A general atmosphere of a narrative.
It is central idea or concept of a story.
For this lesson, we'll focus on the ELEMENTS