Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Skeletal System
Provide structural framework and protection of internal organs
Types of bones
There are 2 divisions
Spongy and Compact bone
of short and flat
of the long bones
red blood cells (erythrocytes)
white blood cells(leukocytes)
The body can convert between yellow and red bone marrow
Cartilage -> Bone-forming cells(osteoblasts)
Osteoclasts-> break down bone cells
back and forth
widest range of motion
side to side ¬& back and forth
BONES TO KNOW