Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lab Safety Rules
Transcript of Lab Safety Rules
1. Identify the safety rules for Mr. Pride's Science Classroom
2. Apply the rules to hypothetical and real world situations ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES NEVER REACH ACROSS A FLAME IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY A TEACHER IF A chemical comes in contact with your skin You get a cut or any other injury NEVER SMELL A CHEMICAL DIRECTLY waft NEVER TASTE A CHEMICAL UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO BY YOUR TEACHER NEVER MIX CHEMICALS WITHOUT TEACHER'S PERMISSION NEVER MIX CHEMICALS WITHOUT TEACHER'S PERMISSION NEVER EVER RUN OR PUSH OR "HORSEPLAY" IN THE LAB NEVER USE BROKEN OR CHIPPED GLASSWARE KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN AT ALL TIMES DRESS APPROPRIATELY ASSIGNMENT SpongeBob Safety fouls
Read and sign safety contract
Safety test tomorrow WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER EACH EXPERIMENT Agenda
Can you follow directions