Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pax Technica - Short
Transcript of Pax Technica - Short
Internet of Things
Democracy defined by the relationship between people and their devices.
Lock Us Up or Set us Free?
Not peace, but stability through pacts.
Government and tech industry bound in mutual defense, design collaboration, standards setting & data mining.
This work can be cited as Howard, P. (2015). Pax Technica [Prezi]. Retrieved from philhoward.org and paxtechnica.org. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial - Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Phil Howard @pnhoward
A Better IoT
Report Ultimate Beneficiary
An IoT that Tithes
Extended Non-Profit Rule
A weaponized IoT
Technology trumps governments
Technology trumps ideology
Collective action problems solved
Big data builds human security