Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Polar Bears
Polar bears are omnivores. They primarily eat meat, but can eat leaves to supplement their diet.
Their predators are humans and other polar bears.
They are the top carnivore of the arctic.
As the top predators, they do not have any mutualistic interactions.
The polar bear has thick white fur to blend in with the polar ice and keep it warm, small ears that loose less heat, and strong legs for swimming and running. They also have a thick layer of blubber for warmth. They have sharp teeth for hunting and fur on the soles of their feet for warmth.
Polar bears are predators. Their main prey are seals.
: Sharks and killer whales also hunt seals.
Polar Bears live in Arctic Regions. They prefer the pack ice of the Arctic Ocean.
They can be found in the Tundra and coastal regions.