Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of QR Codes
in the Math Classroom
What are QR Codes?
Quick Response Codes
Two-dimensional; hold various types of information; scan easily
First used in Japan on cars in 1994
Where do you see them now?
QR Reader on any device that has a camera (SmartPhone, tablet, etc.)
Scan QR Code
Scanned Codes are always available in the history!
Create QR Codes
Voice QR Codes
Uses in the Classroom
Homework as a QR Code to scan going out of the classroom
Warm-Up to scan on entry into classroom
Games/Scavenger Hunts ex. http://classtools.net/QR/create.php
Vocabulary/Word Wall/Flash Cards
Incentives (Homework passes)
Survey/Exit Slips (link to a Google Doc to complete)
Share online projects by posting QR Codes on poster in hallways
Use codes for differentiation. Each level has a different code.