Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of QR Codes
in the Math Classroom
What are QR Codes?
Quick Response Codes
Two-dimensional; hold various types of information; scan easily
First used in Japan on cars in 1994
Where do you see them now?
QR Reader on any device that has a camera (SmartPhone, tablet, etc.)
Scan QR Code
Scanned Codes are always available in the history!
Create QR Codes
Voice QR Codes
Uses in the Classroom
Homework as a QR Code to scan going out of the classroom
Warm-Up to scan on entry into classroom
Games/Scavenger Hunts ex. http://classtools.net/QR/create.php
Vocabulary/Word Wall/Flash Cards
Incentives (Homework passes)
Survey/Exit Slips (link to a Google Doc to complete)
Share online projects by posting QR Codes on poster in hallways
Use codes for differentiation. Each level has a different code.