Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nitrogen and Carbon Cycle Venn Diagram
Transcript of Nitrogen and Carbon Cycle Venn Diagram
Much of the carbon (as CO ) is released back to the atmosphere thrpugh the respiration of living things. Ex. human respiration The carbon cycle has four main types of processes that include biological, geochemical, mixed biogeochemical processes, and human activity. Does not require special processing by bacteria prior to plants and animals being able to use it. In human activity, when CO is released back into the atmosphere it can be harmful to the Earth's atmosphere if there's too much and can cause the Earth to warm up. This is called the Greenhouse effect. The carbon cycle is a great recycler of carbon atoms. made by: Jennifer, Mackenzie, and Chelsea