Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Project B03
You have to talk about what people do (
) in it and
You have to mention
Students are expected to USE ALL THE VOCABULARY and GRAMMAR from Unit 8 and
for their presentation.
Make a presentation about a FESTIVAL in your country or in the U.S.
Create a conversation with a partner in which you and your partner talk about your
Students are supposed to use
from Unit 9, and talk about
activities they do on a date
and use questions seen in class.
Remember that the Topics are supposed to be
. Not reading or memory based.
Students are supposed to use COMPLETE SENTENCES and VOCABULARY from the Units
In groups of three (3), students have to create a conversation in which they talk about they EVERY DAY ACTIVITIES
GIVING EXTRA INFORMATION, for example time you do the activities, people you do it with and etc.
Students are expected to use COMPLETE SENTENCES, VOCABULARY and GRAMMAR FROM UNIT 7