Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of vecol
Good installed capacity of production, strategic geographical zone and an excellent cold transport line with national coverage. It’s a recognized brand national and internationally. RAW MATERIALS Antigens Adjuvant The antigens stimulate the adaptive immune system so that it will recognize the infectious agent and disease prevention. The response is mediated by the generation of antibodies or lymphocytes defense. The adjuvant is the fraction that moderates the release of antigen to optimize the response. Also it can act attracting immune system cells, reinforcing the effect. PROCESS Antigen production
1. To produce Aftogan vaccine, the laboratory using Campos grown in BHK cells (baby hamster kidney) for replication.
2. The Campos grown are infected with a seed virus that has few passages in cell culture; high coverage is antigenic and serological testing to verify its density. 12 or 24 hours later, the virus spreads by creating new virus.
3.Virus suspensions are harvested and purified with chloroform or polyethylene glycol, to obtain virus free of other substances and to concentrate the antigen, so that their conservation, management and further development are practical.
4.Then, they are clarified with filtration or centrifugation to remove proteins and cellular debris, and are preserved at low temperature to maintain their characteristics.
5.It was performed first-order inactivation with BEI (binary ethyleneimine) to remove infectiousness without altering its immunogenic properties and ensuring complete inactivation of virus. Formulation
1.With the oil phase (white mineral oil containing 10% of an emulsifier) are emulsified antigens.
2. The degree of dispersion of the emulsion is proved by measuring the resistance with a conductivity meter.
3. The vaccine is passed three times through the emulsifier to obtain a resistance greater than 100 mega ohms.
4. The stability of the final preparation test is controlled by centrifugation (3000 rpm for 3 hours) and maintenance of vaccine samples (37 ° C for 15 days). Packaging
1. The final preparation is packaged in bottles for 5, 10, 25 and 50 doses.
2.Potency tests were performed in cattle 90 days after being vaccinated, or antibody response assessment last 60 days of vaccination.
Be stored at a temperature between 4 º C and 8 º C (not frozen).
For transportation, not to exceed 15 º C, up to 72 hours.. To ensure the cold chain is packed in the room-temperature-controlled Picking-in coolers with internal temperature sensor. The sensor is activated at the time of release should be monitored on arrival.
Upon arrival, the sensor window should be white. If the temperature during transport exceeded 15º C, the sensor window turns blue, indicating that this vaccine should not be used. CONSTRAINTS INPUT PROCESS CONSTRAINTS OUTPUT PROCESS CONSTRAINTS polypropylene
in ‘inyectosoplado’ Risk of smuggling and counterfeiting of products
Dollar devaluation for exports products
Issues of law and order
ALTERNATIVES TO SOLVE CONSTRAINTS CHANGE
SUPPLIER CREATE A PACKAGING
PLANT Main Supplier: Induplas
Bottles in polypropilene
For each lot of FMD it’s needed 80.000 bottles and yearly Vecol does between 17 and 18 lots, which mean a total of 1.360.000 approx. After doing this exercise we conclude that Vecol can reduce supplier costs , bottle necks, and also long term, can create a new source of income its IRR is 39,54% much higher that discount rate 18 % This proves the viability of the project After doing this exercise we conclude that Vecol can reduce supplier costs , bottle necks, and also long term, can create a new source of income its IRR is 39,54% much higher that discount rate 18 % This proves the viability of the project