Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Markstrat Final Report
Transcript of Markstrat Final Report
Vanilla Coca-Cola and our Sodite Products vista too far from consumers desires Tried to be like Windows 7 needed a resurgent product Let Competitors get too far ahead Customer Impression needed to get customers going Result of inaction Results of Decision 5 - Modification of Sony we went for in the middle of two market segments... completely flopped Sony, Sono, and Sold Misses TEAM O First-mover advantage Need cash cows to get a star niche strategy by competitors Practice round: targeted,
took chances Careful, minimize cost "Localised"
strategies Phases 1-4 Phases 5 and 6 Phases 7 and 8 Aimed to hit the bullseye Bad Idea... Have to have more leeway Practice with introduction
of new brands Didn't work New product failure led to inventory pile up Pricing: base cost too high