Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fundamental: Narrative Writing
Transcript of Fundamental: Narrative Writing
Narrative writing tells a story.
Setting (time & place)
the dramatic struggle between two forces in a story.
Without conflict, there is no plot.
the series of conflicts and crisis in the story that lead to the climax
the turning point, the most exciting part of the story
all of the action which follows the climax
the conclusion of the story
the author's main message