Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Principles of Art: 7th Grade/Intro
Transcript of The Principles of Art: 7th Grade/Intro
A repeating element in an artwork.
The use of different elements in an artwork: different shapes, colors, types, etc.
Arranging the elements to make the artwork look COMPLETE or WHOLE.
Placing elements in a way so that one does not overpower another.
Shows differences in an artwork by using opposite elements.
2 types of balance:
The focal point, or a part of the artwork that sticks out the most.
Moving the viewer's eye from one point to another
There are 7 Principles of art: