Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using Prezi to avoid too much sea-sickness
Transcript of Using Prezi to avoid too much sea-sickness
IN THE FOREGROUND
This whole Prezi has been made just to explain structural movement, so the content is rubbish
This is the third point
in support of the first conclusion
Here is my first sub-point
I try to apply "the rule of 3"
...but that doesn't mean I can't use different elements to have some fun...
..personally, I like to go back
to the main message
as a structural transition between major parts
...like what happens next
Did you see how BIG movement in/out or rotation can be used to mark major structural transitions?
to my next sub-point
..and my next...
with a little
(because I like it!)
(Another BIG movement back to the main message
to mark the transition between major 2 structural parts)
we are in
my last major