Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Labels and Captions in scientific illustration
Transcript of Labels and Captions in scientific illustration
SVG is an application of XML that makes it possible to represent graphic information in a compact, portable form.
· Inkscape : Open Source SVG editor and used for creating XML code and image.
· Oxygen : Editing SVG code and adding new XML functionality such as <SWITCH> element for multilingualism, and creating XHTML file.
· W3C XML Validator :http://www.w3schools.com/XML/xml_validator.asp
· Web Browsers : Crome and IE
How detailed should the mark-up and the metadata of a picture be? How searchable will the illustrations and their labels be? How blurred is the line between the subjectivity and the objectivity of the encoder?